People Who We Help Include…
A Busy Athletic Person
Who can’t imagine taking hours out of their day to travel to another appointment outside of work or home life
Who juggle school or club sports with homework, schoolwork, and hanging out with friends
Who are anxious to return to the active life they love after an injury or surgery
Health-Conscious Men and Women
Who are willing to be an active participant in their care and overall health
Who are in pain and concerned that physical limitation might threaten their performance goals
Who are looking to find a safe, efficient way to increase training and performance
- Teamwork. Everyone – including staff and clients – are a part of one team.
- Experience. We provide unique experience to help clients reach their goals.
- Goal-oriented. We start with our clients’ goals in mind.
- Humble. We leave our white coats and degrees behind and focus on the person in front of us.
- Giving. We give back to the community.
- Excellence and learning. We strive to grow and learn to help our clients better.
- Collaboration. We collaborate with our community.
- Fun and positive environment. We are runners helping runners.
- Value-based care. We provide value-based care that is tailored to runners.
- Decision-making. We help our clients make the best decision regarding their care.
- Non-discrimination. We do not discriminate based on insurance requirements and allowances for care. We are cash-pay practice.
- Respect. Runners’ Edge PT and Performance will be respected in the community.